test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Please fix the winter mounts this year

adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
edited December 2018 in Bug Reports (PC)
The Insignia slots of three of the "winter" mounts are inconsistent with, well...every other mount in the game.

The general rule is like this:
  • Orange (Legendary) 140% mounts have one fixed insignia slot and two "wildcards".
  • Purple (Epic) 110% mounts have two fixed insignia slots and one "wildcard".
  • Blue (Rare) 80% mounts have 3 fixed insignia slots.
  • Green (Common) 50% mounts have one fixed insignia slot and one "wildcard".
Simple, yes?

Well, there are three mounts that violate this, and if you are even slightly OCD, this is extremely irritating.

First, there is the Royal Winter Sled.

It is a purple 110% mount, but it has only two insignia slots, like a common green mount.

Second, there is the Frozen winter Sled.

It is a Blue 80% mount, and again, it has only two insignia slots, again, like a green mount.

Finally, there is the Twilight Yeti.

It is a green 50% mount, but it has three insignia slots like a blue mount.

The other winter event mounts, including the Demon Sled and the Frozen Demon Sled are fine.
Hoping for improvements...

Comments

• pitmonster#5684 pitmonster Member Posts: 537 Arc User
    I was just commenting at work about how anal I am when it comes to consistency and so things like this just rub me wrong. I want all my ducks in a row.
  • feanor70118feanor70118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    Also, the yeti doesn't have a possible insignia bonus, which is irritating.
  • vincentr6669vincentr6669 Member Posts: 235 Arc User

Also, the yeti doesn't have a possible insignia bonus, which is irritating.

Here https://www.arcgames.com/ru/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11018943-the-winter-festival-returns%21 it is written:

"Note: The Yeti mount insignia bonus will be available in a future patch."
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    I can promise you with 100% certainty that they will not be fixed this year. But maybe next year, seeing as next year is in less than week. I'll forward the thread.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png