test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Gond's Anvil of Creation camp fire damage (PVP)

baoshionebaoshione Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 22 Arc User
Gond's Anvil of Creation this artifact can deal damage to the enemies who stand on their campfire (safe area), also the dmg that this artifact deal on pvp is high, seem like it's not affected by pvp tenacity (not verified)

Comments

• kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    hhmm they just fixed 2 broken artifacts this last patch..it probably respects tenacity just its multiprocessing bugged like the others were ..too bad this was not on the list before the pvp dev left cryptic

did you see what class of player was using it warlock cleric etc?
  • baoshionebaoshione Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 22 Arc User
    I've tested it by myself (GF) and I have to say with my reflect build this artifact is too OP, btw I saw it also on CW and the dmg was still high... If I have a chance today I will do some tests and post the combat log
  • baoshionebaoshione Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 22 Arc User
    here's the dmg bug on safe zone
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RpekZncUOQ

Btw from combat log i can see it respects tenacity

• kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    There are several powers(not artifacts) since beta that can reach players in safe zones on both pvp maps/ and even knock them out of the safe zone ..and no i will not list them here for other scrubs to use

there are several holes in both regular maps that allow players to go out of bounds to troll/ attack and kill .. they have not been fixed since forever and were reported during bug fix month

back in the old days of guanltle gyrm people used to get banned for going into zones( exploiting pvp maps/ or getting out of zones before the match timer started ) and killing the enemy team / getting into their spawn camp (that map was fixed the other were not ..now the devs could not give a hamster
    Post edited by kalina311 on
  • leonidrexleonidrex Member Posts: 401 Arc User
    baoshione said:

here's the dmg bug on safe zone
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RpekZncUOQ

Btw from combat log i can see it respects tenacity

what i see is SHIELDING artifact dealing 456,5k dmg. definitely broken. i bet it gets buffed by power/ buffs like the others did