test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Epic Adolescent Deep Crow

sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
Today I put this on my HR and added insignia for Barbarian's Revelry. However I am not seeing the healing for the critical strikes.

Whenever you perform a Critical Strike you are healed for 1.5% of your maximum Hit Points.

This effect can only occur once every 2 seconds.

I was in a battle for a long time, got damage never saw any healing in the combat log from Barbarian's Revelry. I was seeing my other insignia and Drow Siphon but nothing on this mount. Is this mount suppose to be broken or am I failing to understand how this is suppose to work?
wb-cenders.gif

Comments

• Options
    Not to bump this up, I tried Slayer's Redemption and this came up in 1 round of combat about 26 times.

[Combat (Self)] Your Slayer's Redemption gives 3269 (2994) Hit Points to you.

Still not seeing Barbarian's Revelry on this mount. I will be running both my panther and this mount as Slayer's Redemption, which is not acceptable getting 2% from adding this mount. Once they get it fixed, I will put Barbarian's Revelry back on it.
    wb-cenders.gif
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    I'll bring this up to the rest of the team. Thanks!
  • Options
    [Combat (Self)] Your Barbarian's Revelry gives 1747 (2227) Hit Points to you.

Tried this again just now seems to be working. Thanks!
    wb-cenders.gif