test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bank Slots

someonediessomeonedies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,257 Arc User
edited May 2021 in Player Feedback (PC)
What's the cap for bank slots? Seriously there's no info about cap.

Shared bank.
How can I get back my 80 shared bank slots? Why the maximum is not 96? (88/16=5,5)
The base bank width is 8(16) slots.
The base inventory width is 6 slots.

Rimuru?
Dead 🔪
Post edited by someonedies on
Tagged:

Comments

• someonediessomeonedies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    In addition, the currency column should be divided into 2 columns if the bank inventory is expanded.
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,215 Arc User
    edited November 2018

Shared bank.
    How can I get back my 80 shared bank slots? Why the maximum is not 96? (88/6=14,666666666666666666666666666667)

I assume you mean 8 or 16 and not 6.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***

Shared bank.
    How can I get back my 80 shared bank slots? Why the maximum is not 96? (88/6=14,666666666666666666666666666667)

I assume you mean 8 or 16 and not 6.
    The base "inventory" width is 6; for bank it's 8 right, but it doesn't matter; you can divide 96/6, 96/8 and get an integer.
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
    [System Notify] Successfully submitted ticket ID #4,790,439.
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited November 2018
    You play on PC... adjust the size of the bank window as big or small as you want....
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
    edited November 2018
    I can't live with this. It's so annoying.
    kreatyve said:

You play on PC... adjust the size of the bank window as big or small as you want....

and get a lot of empty space(unused), as you can see in the screenshot..

How can I mix personal bank space (I have 160 slots atm) and shared bank space (88) without getting any empty space (I had it not broken before with 160/80).

What is the maximum for a personal bank, maybe I can buy some slots and get it not broken again.
    But I have no Idea how to mix it with 88, there's not limit info for a personal bank also it offer 16 slots not 8(which would be more flexible).

In addition, every time you change the window size you need to reorder items again..
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪