test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Just saw FBI: Final Boss Freeze Up? Don't know what happened...

strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
edited November 2018 in Bug Reports (PC)
There were 2 from outside our Alliance as we PUG part of the group. I know one person claimed this has been occurring since the Nov 15th (Thursday) patch--yet I've never seen this ever before. I thought I even did the dungeon on my Paladin earlier Friday.

Has anyone else seen this every before? Or is it truly something entirely new. He stands against the Wall, and for no reason stops fighting, yet still takes damage.

*sigh*

I mean our party should have had absolutely no problem beating him, without a doubt in my mind, but I've never seen that before. So hopefully someone investigate what is causing this. Like I said someone in the party claimed it started since Nov 15th patch?

@nitocris83

Comments

• rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User
    I encountered this bug as well.

What party composition did you encounter this bug?

Because, if my suspicions are correct, this is the resurgence of a Mod 11 (?) era bug that has re-appeared.

• pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Drufi is a she.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • heavensake#5599 heavensake Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    Pretty much every fbi i run (10+ this week) Druffi glitches out stops attacking or moving. Kinda think it is best to not run fbi anymore or in a couple months we will get banned for collecting rewards after boss glitches. This could be hunt gate starting all over again :#
  • ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    I suppose that's why Orcus doesn't move. Less chance of breaking.
  • arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
    drufi glitches middle animation, nostura skips phases when party damages her too much, gate cannons with tentacles at same time xD
    Tong the balls curse was fixed but if not taken in specific order middle curse dont apply at all.
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    rjc9000 said:

I encountered this bug as well.

What party composition did you encounter this bug?

Because, if my suspicions are correct, this is the resurgence of a Mod 11 (?) era bug that has re-appeared.

It actually never went away. The bug still exist on consoles and probably did during mod 14 on PCs as well.

If you have not realized this yet, bugs are not a priority for fixing in this game. It is getting LB, newer items that cost us resources ($$$ or in game), content that encourages us to buy the packs to speed up our adventures, etc...

All I'm trying to state is bugs are well below getting stuff out that generates revenue. If the devs fixed a bug it is to ensure additional revenue or stopping the internal bleeding of loss revenue, similar to bug fixes we saw in September.

boss glitched and frozen makes killing easier ^^ free old geas/exploit?