test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Correction: I am a moron

pitmonster#5684 pitmonster Member Posts: 537 Arc User
edited November 2018 in Bug Reports (PC)
Did not know a slotted doohickey could be "spent". Ignore this comment.

* Running my OP
* Noticed it today running Icewind Dale
* Checked my inventory and it is no where to be found

My doohickey that I have had since last year slotted in my potions tray is.... gone. It was a purple epic permanent one. Those things don't have a one year time limit do they?
Post edited by pitmonster#5684 on

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User
    edited November 2018

* Running my OP

My doohickey that I have had since last year slotted in my potions tray is.... gone. It was a purple epic permanent one. Those things don't have a one year time limit do they?

They don't have time limit but did you buy something from the event vendor? The doohickey is the highest currency of the event.
    If you did buy something from the event vendor and the item is the one in the top left corner, yes, your doohickey is gone.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • lowjohnlowjohn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,061 Arc User

* Running my OP

They don't have time limit but did you buy something from the event vendor? The doohickey is the highest currency of the event.
    Not only this, but also: It appears to pay using your EQUIPPED Doohickey first, before using any in your inventory.

I had that happen to me once.