test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

CHANGES I'D LIKE TO SEE TO GUARDIAN FIGHTER (gwf version; ).

looking some negative propaganda and the possible lost of procs in the future... here my suggestions.

General: 40% more damage.

Atwils:
Reaping strike: reaping strike become a encounter and grand fissure, a atwill.
wicked strike: more faster than now and same base of wms (now we have a combo).
Encounters:
AOE POWERS: B) roar/not so fast/might leap, punishing charge should do around the same damage of daggers and have 3 stacks too. Daggers now debuff your target damage by 6% instead to buff yourself by 40%.

Reaping strike: faster and automatic cast like "aiming shot". 100% of damage increase, but a big cooldown like" plant growth".
Restoring strike: change heal by temporary hp.
Come and get it: before fix that bonus, change "NEXT attack" by "for the next 3 secs".
Battle fury: same as feated (rentless), FULL BUFF to your PARTY, but now, by only 15%
Takedown: same as feated.
Dailys:
Spinning strike: when spinning, you receive your hp as temporary hp and some hp restoration.
Avalanch of steel: make it faster. 2.5 secs only.
Savage advanced: make battle cry crit.

Heroic feats: Endless assault: on encounter use, you receive x% of damage bonus for 8 secs (blanck check to overall losses).

Destroyer: replace unffetered strike to bleed. Make bleed works like flanking maneuvers (when fixed)
Rentless battle fury: now buff only battle fury; 20% more damage (35% total), but your party don’t receive that extra damage.
Batlle awareness: avalanch of steel do 50% more damage+some previous bonus .
Insti gator: Warrior's Rush work on every AOE encounter
Crippling Strike:on the top, not so fast do 50% more damage against cripped targets.
ninble runner: improve and turn a capstone. The concept of instigator revenge make more sense for sentinels… in fact, should be a sentinel capstone.
Sentinels:
powerfull challenge : change to some t3 to: the entire party receive that bonus now.
Living wall: on top, 5-10% more damage to your party
Grudge style: wicked strike/slam and daggers debuff your target damage for more 6%.
Intimidation: forget cgi, but fix and buff that damage.

Comments

• c3rb3r3c3rb3r3 Member Posts: 277 Arc User
    omegalul
  • rafamarques#5700 rafamarques Member Posts: 155 Arc User
    ... why "omegalul"?
  • rafamarques#5700 rafamarques Member Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    first... my propose say 40% more damage on base, but daggers no longer give any damage bonus (multiplicative).

second... at least 30% of gwf damage come to procs (enchants/AOC). so... lets supose gwfs do 100k damage in a entire run. that means, the real damage of gwfs - own sources - are 70k. if you improve your general damage by 30% along that changes, that means 70k+21k(30% of 70%) = 91k damage.

rangers and now cws like you i see in some feedbacks do the same (or more) damage than gwfs w/o need a lot of that external procs,my FIRST sentence considers a hypothetical nerf in these procs. and yeah, a lot of buffs will be necessary when that happens.
  • guille23mxguille23mx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    They should give us more DMG and erase all other DPS'ers in game! I Approve
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User

They should give us more DMG and erase all other DPS'ers in game! I Approve

You do realize the OP wants to remove the buff from dagger and add a straight damage buff to the class. I would say adjust BF buff or to make it group buff like ITF.