test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New Companion Suggestion - Toover Unn

I love the man eating rat with the backpack. Would like to see him as a new companion, mostly for this witty remarks.

Comments

• wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User

I love the man eating rat with the backpack. Would like to see him as a new companion, mostly for this witty remarks.

Did you miss him the first time through the Blacklake Sewers?
  • pitmonster#5684 pitmonster Member Posts: 537 Arc User

I know there was a rat that you could trade with in one of those dungeons but I did not think it was the same one. Don't remember seeing him before.

I know there was a rat that you could trade with in one of those dungeons but I did not think it was the same one. Don't remember seeing him before.
    "That's what I call a Toover Unn special!"

"That's what I call a Toover Unn special!"
    Also, I would like a Toover Unn companion!