test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Shores of tuern reworked mobs positions and spawning ideas

arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
who ever had this idea, cheers to you, would love see something like this in other queued content.

Tong for example, when we start hiting first group of mobs, patrols mobs on all 3 path come to fight, the sound of fight alerts them for a trespass(from adventurers). before the entrance to the tombs puzzle door same mechanic once we picked the right path and reached the area before the door hiting the mobs calls out the other 2 groups from th other path to engage the fight, when opening the door put a trickery(if party failed when using item trigger mobs rush to the adventurers after door is broken open, 1 group from left 1 group from right), if trickery was successfull the mobs dont get triggered. after finsihing the puzzle mobs spawn near the door that opened(door opens and mobs walk out), after that door shadows spawn so adventurers dont get comfortable that it will be an easy fight :p , there so much that can be done.

Comments

• Options
    silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    I did find it a fun surprise when I entered there on a random, like whoa.. lol there is a mob here type of moment. First I thought it was a bug, then realized they added a few more mobs.

I dont want them to go overboard, unless they start allowing a actual control wizard back into the game... I mean there was once a time you either had a GWF kite 100 mobs or a CW or two to control them all at once..