test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Chest problem in dread legion and master of hunt

wisper2048wisper2048 Member Posts: 187 Arc User
edited November 2018 in Bug Reports (PC)
I'm unable to pick chest in dread legion and master of hunt

1. Invite friend to the party
2. Invite friend to public queue group
3. Queue for random leveling queue
4. Get Dread Legion or Master of Hunt (might work for other dungeons too, but for these bugs 100% of time)
5. Complete skirmish
6. Take items from skirmish chest
7. The friend cannot take items from chests (or reverse if friend picked chest first, then I cannot take items from chest)

Where are my astral diamonds from chest? Is it a nerf for party players?

Comments

• Options
    lokigromrilbendlokigromrilbend Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    This seems to be in more dungeons as well, Castle Never, The Frozen Heart, Valindra's Tower, Master of the Hunt, to name but a few
  • Options
    literaryaceliteraryace Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    I was unable to open the regular chest in Lair of Lostmauth (Epic) playing solo, and playing with a friend in Castle Never
  • Options
    khaozhunterkhaozhunter Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    other problem with chest in dungeons, if you open the campaign chest first, you can't open free chest after
  • Options
    caldochaud#4880 caldochaud Member Posts: 213 Arc User
    Also the three Sharandar lair chests are glitching by not allowing the player to claim the chest contents until the third or fourth attempt to open.
    "Talent is a flame. Genius is a fire." - Sir Bernard Williams
  • Options
    archi333archi333 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Yes, I've noticed that if you are in a party and add that party to queue group, then queue with them for a dungeon, complete the dungeon, the first person from the party to collect rewards from the "free" chest has no issue. But the second person cannot interact and thus not collect the rewards from the chest. There didn't seem to be any issue with the party members collecting from the chest that required special campaign keys. I've observed this behavior in Valindra's Tower, Fangbreaker Island, Dread Legion, Shores of Tuern, and I think Epic Temple of the Spider. Haven't tried any others. Found that if the party disbanded before joining queue group and queued for dungeons, there was no issue.