test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Visage of Roots not discounted despite being on winning team

I completed more than the required 20 quests during the event but the price of the item is 100,000 AD on the vendor.

Comments

• wintermute#0867 wintermute Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    Although the patch updated the UI to show that only 20 quest completions were required, do the rewards still depend on getting at least the original 35 completions?
  • riddler81#1437 riddler81 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    I only completed the quest 23 times and received the reward. The one thing I did find strange was that the email with reward only showed up on the 1st character I logged on after event. All other characters could not claim. Look back at whichever character you may have logged on as.
  • wintermute#0867 wintermute Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    The reward I'm talking about here is being able to buy the mask at the discounted 10k price, that should apply to all characters?
  • bardicstormbardicstorm Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I had 59 completions, and did not receive the reward at all, though I can buy it at the discounted price (though my understanding was it was supposed to be free if you were on the winning team).
  • shoziku222shoziku222 Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    Technically... no winner was ever announced. they had this big contest then bailed on us at the end without telling anyone who won.
  • codetellercodeteller Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    I have the same issue. did the completions listed as required, got no discount..
    and the lack of winning announcements was kinda... anticlimactic.
  • arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
    they should have putted all 3 hats for 100k ad, nice ad drain here, seems they forgot that