test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

This profession stuff scares me.

kitkathdkitkathd Member Posts: 286 Arc User
I honestly haven't felt this way since Starwars Galaxies revamped their combat and crafting system, and immediately died. This profession revamp is a disaster completely a disaster. The costs are just too high for everything for very very poor rewards. I have to regear my character with gold gain and still not cover the charges of running professions on 10 toons. Hell I can't even afford my mains professions. I don't understand why you added a higher cost of a currency but didnt' give us a way to make said currency in a new way. Congratulations Starwars Galaxies 2.0 is about to drop people.

Comments

• kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    that is exactly what the devs want ..they dont want the "common" folk doing profession yet they will put tons of devs resoruces into something that they made for 1% of the population as a ad gold sink ..Riddle me that that was the "plan" all along
  • rwraith#1531 rwraith Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I'm going to wait a few patches before I start crafting again.
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    why does there even need to be a gold sink?
  • wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    i told them, it too cluttered and messy, too easy to get lost in maze of unfinished items and all those +1 items, these are not simplified process. i see lot of hidden layers of "slot machines" for each step crafted, RNG os the most hated format for crafting, there is no other online games would make too complex for crafting.

EQ2 had that overcomplexed crafting steps until 4-5 months later they made it easier for players, and lot of players are happy with the changes the devs made.

this one is a total mess and more data wasting format, it has to go away ASAP! why devs wasted their time doing this. they didnt even bother asking the players or not even any poll.

hint, if they ask players
    poll:
    [ ] simple step crafting
    [ ] hardcore crafting steps
    [ ] easy streamline time-frame crafting
    [ ] advanced time duration craftiing steps.
    then see what players prefer.

there is another reason why so many players got complaining about lags, answer was, too much data on materials and incomplete steps of items in stages. that has to be cut down. reduce the clutter mess, and we would see less lags. it will get worst after so many items accumulated in weeks later and players will just barely to move until they cant zone in or get crash out.
    Do it ASAP!