test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

server crush

rudoxiki#9406 rudoxiki Member Posts: 22 Arc User
hey i try log on server and when i log i have big lags... my network its not busy or i dont download anythink...i try repair game and very long repaired and its done and i log, then i cant do nothink i have big lags... cant move, write because chat is oflline..and maximum lags everywhere.....whats going on????

Comments

• vordaynvordayn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,283 Arc User
    I do have a lot of rubberbanding, long loading times and SNR since the server relocation. My internet otherwise is working fine.
    Vordon CW        Vordayn DC        Axel Wolfric GWF        Logain SW        Gawyn GF        Galad OP        Aspen Darkfire HR        Min TR
  • rudoxiki#9406 rudoxiki Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    here same, its my network crush my DNS crush, my operator network have problems and fix this, now is good without crush. now only crush neverwinter online and in game is lot of bugs after mod 15
  • texerrettexerret Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    i've sumbitted a ticket for this problem in the hope that they might help in some way but i'm almost 4 days off the game cuz after the maintenance the game has been unplayable... every action leads to a disconection and sometimes the game doesnt even make it to conection (yes my internet conection is fine i've checked a lot of times already) also if the game manages to connect there are a bunch of things that doesn't work properly. Ex: chat, workshop, queue, map, etc..