test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Item Stacking Bug: (similar items do not combine)

zerappuszerappus Member Posts: 138 Arc User
I'm not sure if this is reported already. There seem to be different versions of similar items in-game disallowing them to be stacked.

Similar/Identical dyes not stacking. Ones I bought from AH and from Tarmalune don't stack (and they don't exceed the stack limit). It happened since the last Tarmalune discount event.

Old Blood Ruby of 20 stack doesn't stack with 3 Blood Ruby stack from new Consult Pack. (Both unbound).

Old Coal Ward not stacking with the new 5 Coal Wards from Consult Pack. (Both unbound).

Comments

• Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Thanks for letting us know! If they were named differently on the backend, it may be causing this issue.
  • Options
    kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    This is a common issue and comes up all the time. The display name of an item (and visual, etc) may be the same, but under the hood, what I've been told by devs in the past on this is rather than using an existing item config file and adding it to an existing reward package (or whatever), when the reward you got was created whoever set it up instead duplicated the config file and therefore created a new item that has an otherwise identical configuration but different item ID and therefore can't stack with other items. Is what it is... I suggest you either use or sell the offending rubies and be done with them :)