test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Weekly Cap on Acquisitions Incorporated Unreachable If Quests Interrupted or Abandoned

checkmatein3checkmatein3 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 525 Arc User
The weekly cap for the new campaign is 100 acorns. However, my weekly cap (not the campaign progress) is at 90 out of 100, and I have no quests available to get 10 more. The quests given by Jim Darkmagic are on weekly cooldown (and become available tomorrow on weekly reset).

I asked some friends whether they had the weekly max of 100 out of 100, and they answered in the affirmative. So, I thought I would post (modify my original post) with some information that might cause one to be unable to reach the weekly campaign max.

Two things happened while I was running the AI mod 15 campaign on preview:
1. In the Blacklake Faire, before I completed returning the bag of skulls to the goblin, I joined friends in a party and we tested the eSOT and eTOS. I effectively abandoned the instance. When I completed testing those dungeons with keys, I redid blacklake faire. Now, I did NOT look to see whether I received the acorn advancement as I should.

2. I followed the main quest line through the AI office (intern, clean the basement, get the egg 2x with Jim), but when Jim FIRST gave the quest, get documents for Jim in the basement, I abandoned the quest because I could not find where the 'basement' was. I confused it with the interior basement where one goes into Intern (there was even a document to pick up there). However, I then found the exterior entrance, after I took the quest again. Is it possible by abandoning this quest and retaking it, one does not receive the acorns?

One of these scenarios has made it impossible to reach the weekly campaign cap of 100.
LEVIATHAN--19.3k Metallic Dragonborn Guardian Fighter Swordmaster Loadouts

Guild--And the Imaginary Friends

Post edited by checkmatein3 on

Comments