test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Sisters of stradh explode.

Maybe its just a mec that we always skipped.

But the last week it started to happen that if u defeat a sister and the team starts to hit the portal. It explodes and whipes everyone.

It happens both either imidiatly or after a few secs.

Rumor wise its someone who triggers it by attack as first

Like i said not sure if bug or mec but if its a mec i havent found any info on this.

Comments

• magekazin#3980 magekazin Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    that is a death trap in the fight you do have a limited time to destroy that portal or it is a game over wipe. That being said I have run dozens of CRs but I have had it happen three time total (on 2 different runs) that you can zero time to destroy it. I'm sure it is a bug.
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User

that is a death trap in the fight you do have a limited time to destroy that portal or it is a game over wipe. That being said I have run dozens of CRs but I have had it happen three time total (on 2 different runs) that you can zero time to destroy it. I'm sure it is a bug.

I am not sure if the OP is referring to right after you kill the sister you get knocked back without the portal exploding. Therefore making it almost an instant wipe as everyone is away from the portal and it causes the instant wipe. This has happened to me in my last 5 runs. Kinda annoying that you get knocked back right when you have to kill the portal.
  • soythesauce#5192 soythesauce Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    Im not sure if the knock back is the issue.

I play in groups that pretty much one shot that portal, do 0 death runs in about 22- 26min

It Sometimes its just insta death