test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Obvious extension from the New Master Crafting overhaul

Today's announcement about the new crafting workshop implies a unique instance for each player in the game because its about the changes to your workshop that you make.

Obvious extension . . .

Unique player homes.

A place for you to decorate and display your trophies.

Comments

• badgerpants999badgerpants999 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    Two other things that I take from today's announcement
    1:Crafting is going to become far more time intensive than it currently is.
    2:If you have a toon specialized in crafting, don't expect that toon to EVER leave Protectors' Enclave. Or, frankly, the crafting workshop.
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    If it like any other instanced content, you'll be back out on the street when you return to the character.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • mintmarkmintmark Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 383 Arc User
    Do you think we'll all be starting again from scratch? The blog did mention "the transition"... I wonder how our progress will carry across (if it does at all)...
  • badgerpants999badgerpants999 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 70 Arc User
    mintmark said:

Do you think we'll all be starting again from scratch? The blog did mention "the transition"... I wonder how our progress will carry across (if it does at all)...

I've one character who's max level on everything except Black Ice Crafting. If I've got to start from nothing, I'm gonna be pissed!

• flippy#8481 flippy Member Posts: 198 Arc User

mintmark said:

I've one character who's max level on everything except Black Ice Crafting. If I've got to start from nothing, I'm gonna be pissed!

that's why the transition is expected to be . . . sympathetic to those who have pounded the mortar

probably as close to a wash as they can tune it.

in other words

no gain, no loss

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Hey now - questions are being answered in the feedback thread, a lot of the fears in this thread have been proven to be false. Wait until stuff is on preview, test it as much as possible, and be sure to leave your feedback, be it positive or negative, in a clear and respectful manner on the appropriate feedback thread. I'm closing this up for now. Read and discuss it there please.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
This discussion has been closed.