test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can we see Evernight return?

Hello there!

I recently finished Shard of Night quest on my third toon and have to say - every time I complete it, I love it the same. It's very good, we travel through maps and Evernight city is just so awesome! I'm a hardcore D&D player and to see wicked mirror image of Neverwinter in this game is a great thing. I really enjoy the Council of Ghouls part.

This location has so much more to offer. Small campaign or maybe a skirmish/dungeon there? Netherese, Thayans, Shadar-Kai, ghouls and many more enemies can be our oponents. You guys also made it look so great, with such a great twisted and dark vibe.

With people enjoying "the dark vibe" of Ravenloft, maybe Evernight could see some more love from you guys in the future?

Pretty please?

@nitocris83

Comments

• pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    I ran a new storage alt through Neverdeath this weekend for the free bag. Noticed that when you go into the Shadowfell to activate the seals there, the map is labeled Evernight. I have no idea if that was a change or original, Evernight being an actual Forgotten Realms place. It does mean that all of the hoops Zarithrax makes you jump through for the gate are bogus, just get the magic powder from Chettlebell!
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • pteriaspterias Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 661 Arc User
    I have to give this all the yes I have to give! Evernight was so awesome, I really hope we get to see it again! I also hope we can have access to it on a longer term basis, instead of it just being a one-time thing or skirmish or something. I keep one character from finishing that story arc so I have the ability to go back.
  • wizardlvl80#5963 wizardlvl80 Member Posts: 519 Arc User
    Agree @pterias , everything about it is awesome. It's also greatly written in D&D 4e Neverwinter Campaign Setting rulebook, and this quest had really nicely related to it. I would love to have some more connections to Evernight. Maybe one day...
  • pitmonster#5684 pitmonster Member Posts: 537 Arc User
    Funny, I started the Cloaked Ascendancy and did not really enjoy it so kinda put it on the back burner for something to finish later. This thread makes me want to go back and finish out that campaign, thanks.