test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Archmage's Apprentice & Skeleton active bonuses are bugged

someonediessomeonedies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,257 Arc User
edited August 2018 in Bug Reports (PC)
Archmage's Apprentice & Skeleton active bonuses gives more stats than should be.

It has already been reported (here feedback section)
jmiller84 said:

Companion Stat Overhaul

Most companions currently in the game don't have much use. In particular, companions that give +105 to "X and Y" stat. Even with the recent adjustment to the Skeleton and Archmage Apprentice, at Epic (purple) they still only give 660 of each stat. That's not exactly a lot, but at least its something. I'd adjust all stat based companions to similar rankings to make more of them at least semi-useful to some classes.

Screenshots:
image image
image image

Others:

Thanks.
Rimuru?
Dead 🔪

Comments

• someonediessomeonedies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    BiS pets for AC/DC btw for now..
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    WAI, they were confirmed a while back. Those two have the exact same bonus and the skeleton and scarecrow both got buffed to make the Masquerade rewards better. Because Skelly and Archmage Apprentice have the same bonus, the latter got buffed as well.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
    Link me rework patchnotes.

Why not buff Winter Festival, Siege of Neverwinter etc event rewards then?

What's about [Wandering Scarecrow] it's Masquerade of Liars reward too.

[Archmage's Apprentice] is Promotional Item.
    They have same bonus and that bonus is bugged.
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    The Scarecrow is also at the 660/660 level at epic. I use it as summoned on one of my characters.

It may entirely be because the Masquerade is the next major event coming up. If I recall right, Julia has said they are looking at the other events as well.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
    I already said Scarecrow was adjusted as well. The change wasn't documented but players commented on them and eventually a dev posted and said the change was intentional.
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1241453/changes-to-companions

> @noworries#8859 said:
    > The masquerade companions received an update for the upcoming event. The archmage happened to share its ACB with the skeleton which is why that one has changed as well.
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
    They are also planning on making the Masq of Liars event a little longer prior to Halloween this year; and in addition will also offer a Epic Broom Mount which you can see in Collections. Under the Event's category.

I'm think they also plan on improving other events as well. Jubilee was a nice addition this year and the Masq of Liars is the next we'll likely see some improvements made to this year.

Still realize it all takes time juggling the various priorities, but I think we'll have a few nice surprises in year ahead.
    Day of the Dungeon Master!

https://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Pewter_Golem
    will it get increased stats?

Active Bonus:
    +55/105/165 Power.
    +55/105/165 Defense.

It's a very rare event too!!!
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
    edited November 2018
    New ones obviously has better stats.

3 rings + 3 off slots and I think like [+1650 deflect & +3-5% CritSev] active bonus on Lv40.
    Post edited by someonedies on
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪