test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Marks of potency

Wouldnt it be cool if dungeons had potential gmops, smops, and umops as rewards like t9g ang codg have for ues? I think it would make running dungeons more fun. Not a crazy good chance but a little one. Like umops be 1/3 as hard as getting a ues, a gmop being 1/3 as well but more likely to get a gmop. I hate knowing if u cap daily rough ad ur pretty stuck not being able to upgrade enchants or artifacts due to the force to buy mops. Just my opinion. If u dont need mops u can sell them. Obviously groups can run dungeons in like 5 mins or less so the chance cant be high but itll be like lockboxes u have a chance and 3 good things possible plus whatever the dungeon drops (usually salvage that wont be saught after once 100k a day hits

Comments

• They do - it's called the Dread Lairs! For real, you can pull SMOPs and GMOPs from them. Drop rate is low, but I pulled several SMOPs when I first started playing and farmed them daily.
  • jeremytheman232jeremytheman232 Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    Ive never heard of the dread lairs gonna have to look into that
  • frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator

Ive never heard of the dread lairs gonna have to look into that

He's referring to the lairs in Dread Ring... I don't know of SMoPs but the Arcane Chest can give you GMoPs and the other chest can you SESs

Btw, all dungeons have a chance at some rare stuff. Like companions, mounts, legendary keys, etc. Probably not marks though.
    FrozenFire
  • jeremytheman232jeremytheman232 Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    Oh yea i always got junk from those chests blue n green junk. And i know they all have chance at rares n bound n unbound but id love to have a chance at gmops n higher even bound to char would work. Just so i can upgrade my stuff without the need for extra ad cuz it takes soo many gmops then tons of smops on top of the grind for rp
  • Do you have VIP?
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    I think that should be the reward system for N versions of new dungeons. :) there is no reason why there should not be a n version and an m version going forward. (and one in retrospect for codg)
  • smashinbootssmashinboots Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    They do. They drop almost everything, including things worth far far more than a silly blue mop.