test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Not sure if its do to the rubberbanding but bonus rp bar, seems to not be saying the correct value.

thevampinatorthevampinator Member Posts: 307 Arc User
edited August 2018 in Bug Reports (PC)
Hopefully it will correct itself, I got the 50k bonus rp reward and its showing at 43568. Tested it its still updating the score but its the wrong one because obviously I got the second teir reward but I'm not there yet to even get it.

Comments

• archdruidessarchdruidess Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 6 Arc User
    I'm having the same issue. I got the 25k reward, but my bar dropped back down to say 10.5k later on.
  • blackmagidblackmagid Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    I had almost achieved the first milestone. The following day when I logged in ALL bonus RP had been wiped from the bar. This only happened on one character, my other character had retained his RP.

Thanks
    Black

Added:
    The original RP that I had is gone. Subsequent RP has stayed throughout this event. I was also able to purchase the boost packs once I had figured out how to get them! I know now that clicking boost brings up the dialog - clicking on the icon under your character picture might also be a great place to have the purchase dialog or perhaps a pointer to where you can :smile:
    Post edited by blackmagid on