test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

No drops on Tyrant lure

On 7/28 I finally got all the pieces together to make the Tyrant lure. I went to Omu and called in zone chat for help with the lure. I did not have anyone in a group with me. I placed the lure, we all killed the tyrant....and nothing. No drop whatsoever. I also did not get an achievement, not that I care, but the whole thing glitched from start to finish. I submitted a ticket thru Arc but it is like trying to talk to a robot. They aren't helpful at all and the responses are automated and don't address the real issue. Arc is about to lose a paying customer over this. I do have a video clip in my Xbox chat from someone who did their lure right after me and they had the same exact glitch as I did. I don't know how to include it here.

Comments

• spoonybard#3189 spoonybard Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    I have seen quite a few (console) players complain about not getting anything from a Tyrant lure, and customer support will not give them/you any help.

The Bile-drenched scale that has a Cryptic droprate from that lure also seems to be bugged, or was never properly fixed...
  • jame#1604 jame Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I am the person also after christnja that also got the same issue. I did not receive anything eg scale .. totems as well no drops at all on the ground. I also solo the lure on my own with no one in a group with me. The response I got also from the a ticket reply seems generic and same copy paste response with no actual help there are others also have this issue.. One response was a shocking one that they said that also people around that help eg players that not in your group someone eg just crossing by that gets a few hits in can also get the TYRANT TIER 3 LURE DROPS eg jawrippers , boots etc (2mil plus wortg of drops vs farming hours and trading to make this tyrant lure. Reminder I did not get my scale or anything
  • percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Greetings,

We are investigating about this potential issue, and we will keep you informed as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
    Please do as I really want my tyrant lure back or something at least .. there also are many people that had the same issue .. and with the same response..
    Hi any news can we get at least something back ? Need our ticket numbers?
    edited August 2018
    So my assumptions were good I think, another player probably did more damage than you and received the rewards :(

The dev team confirmed that the summoner doesn’t get a special treatment; anyone who significantly inflicts damages to the Tyran is qualified for rewards.

Regards,
    Percemer
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • chrisntaja#6992 chrisntaja Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    So you are saying that a level 13 player who spends either endless hours farming or 3 million AD to get this lure has to go kill the tyrant by themselves, with no help whatsoever, or they risk losing ALL of their drops? And should they attempt to do this and God forbid a level 18 randomly comes around and decides to take a swipe at it, they could lose all of their hard work to that level 18? Really? And who at Arc thought this was a good and fair idea? If you aren't in a group then nobody should get any of the drops besides the person that places the lure. Common sense people. But regardless of what your team says, I have talked about this many times in guild and alliance chat. They said if what you say is true then higher level toons would be waiting for people to post for help just so they could steal their loot, but they have never heard of such a thing. I and ten others helped someone with a lure yesterday. They called off all of their drops afterwards. I highly doubt that person was the highest DPS and did the most damage. Sorry, but I do not buy your assumption and dev's answers. It is glitched and needs to be fixed.

Comment edited by the Space Hamster, reason: Violation of the PWE Community Rules and Policies.
    Post edited by percemer on
    edited August 2018
    Hello @chrisntaja#6992,

The Tyran is a 3 stars hunt, so only level 70 players should have access to this zone, campaign, and to all this content.

I think there is no problem if players are part of the same group (btw to take no risk, they can choose "Party Leader Decides" during hunts), but I saw in videos on other threads for example that the summoner was alone and there were a lot of other players outside the party of the summoner, which could explain he didn't receive the rewards.

We are sincerely sorry for the confusion and for the inconvenience.

Regards,
    Percemer
    ----------
  • spoonybard#3189 spoonybard Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    percemer said:

Hello @chrisntaja#6992,

The Tyran is a 3 stars hunt, so only level 70 players should have access to this zone, campaign, and to all this content.

I think there is no problem if players are part of the same group (btw to take no risk, they can choose "Party Leader Decides" during hunts), but I saw in videos on other threads for example that the summoner was alone and there were a lot of other players outside the party of the summoner, which could explain he didn't receive the rewards.

Regards,

percemer said:

Hello @chrisntaja#6992,

Regards,

The "Party leader decides" loot-option does not exist on consoles, so that is not possible... (at least not the last time I checked)
  • frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator

percemer said:

Hello @chrisntaja#6992,

Regards,

percemer said:

Hello @chrisntaja#6992,

Regards,

The "Party leader decides" loot-option does not exist on consoles, so that is not possible... (at least not the last time I checked)
    Hmm... I don't see why that would be changed. You sure you're looking at the right place? On PC the setting is under My Party in the Social window.
    FrozenFire
  • froger#9967 froger Member Posts: 615 Arc User
    percemer said:

So my assumptions were good I think, another player probably did more damage than you and received the rewards :(

The dev team confirmed that the summoner doesn’t get a special treatment; anyone who significantly inflicts damages to the Tyran is qualified for rewards.

Regards,

So, would mean running this hunt on a support character could render little to no drops?
    Froger - Barbarian - Original Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Jade - Cleric - Healer Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Magnus - Fighter - 3rd main to be a tank - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Loverboy - Ranger - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Nomnomnommm - Wizard - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    I Am The Wall - Paladin - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    Xeros - Rogue - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    RIP bad name - Warlock - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Bardholomew - Bard - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Sirona - Cleric - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone

Jade - DC - Shadows of Gauntlgrym - PC
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

percemer said:

Hello @chrisntaja#6992,

Regards,

percemer said:

Hello @chrisntaja#6992,

Regards,

Hmm... I don't see why that would be changed. You sure you're looking at the right place? On PC the setting is under My Party in the Social window.
    It was never implemented on consoles. This advice keeps being given to console players and it is becoming annoying to hear it every time this issue is brought up. Party leader decides option does not exist on console.
    "The Tyran is a 3 stars hunt, so only level 70 players should have access to this zone, campaign, and to all this content."

In my response above I said level 13 and level 18. What I meant was Item Level 13k and Item Level 18k. They both can get in to Omu. So if an IL 13k puts together a lure and an IL 18k comes around, too bad so sad little Pally. All your hard work is now mine. That's awesome. But I still haven't heard of anyone yet that received anyone else's drops when they weren't in their group. I don't believe it's true. I still believe it's a glitch and no one got any drops from it. Where's my Achievement then? I didn't even get an achievement for placing the lure. I didn't get Anything at All.

And I got in a group tonight to see my options in XBox. Party leader only has 3 choices. Round Robin, Need or Greed and Free for All.
    I would like to know why I didn't get an achievement. Did a higher DPS get that too? I have video proof of placing it.
  • perpetualpunk#6386 perpetualpunk Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Happened to me yesterday too, got the same bullpoop cut and paste reply off of them .I've asked them to resolve it before all their replies and this thread reaches all social media with their names attached and tagged .
  • quality#4681 quality Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    Pls beware. They said in patch 3 months ago that bug is fixed but its not. I just did tyrant hunt. I placed the lure and i killed it and nothing drops. Literally nothing. Quest is completed cuz i checked but i dont have lore or achievement and no any items. No scale no boots no nothing. Same with rasalas and erjellel hunt. Quest completed but nothing. No lore no achievement no items. These kills doesnt count. And most important . I send ticket to arc and they said they wont help. U need to place lure again. But i will not cuz its still buged and im not gonna waste more time. Im gonna quit if they not gonna help and u should do the same. Pls beware of that game.
    Post edited by quality#4681 on