test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

For the love of all that is (un)holy, ilvl requirments for raq&req are too low.

quickfoot#7851 quickfoot Member Posts: 488 Arc User
edited July 2018 in General Discussion (PC)
Since the new random queues have been implemented, I have yet to finish a random advanced or expert queue.

It's fn crazy getting thrown into MSP w/ a 11k gf that is also a new player. like wtf, how in the nine hells are we supposed to finish that? Same thing w/ tong and cr, these dungeons are already gnarly as it is, you need have a party w/ like 15-18k + toons to really be able to finish them, at least w/o using 100+ scrolls of life between everyone. Which is kind of getting on my nerves a bit, I know it's "end-game", but come on, like what, 1% of the players might be able to run these dungeons reasonably? If that. You need to use 100k ad worth of scrolls to get what? A bood ruby. "gtfo'a here man", that's what I keep telling myself when I play this game.

Ya'll need to tune down the dungeons a bit, and/or rase the ilvl requirement and keep the noobs out, I hate say it, but that's the way it is. Even at 16.5k ilvl I question whether or not I'm even ready to run cr, wtf are 13k's doing in there?