test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Prominence Enchantment

This might sound a little harsh, as I really love the new enchantment, so I've added humour to help lighten the mood:

NW_Meme

In all seriousness the enchantment is a little underwhelming compared to its competition, in both looks and added DPS. It underperforms against Lightning in multi-target. It underperforms vs Feytouched and Vorpal in single target. I'm left wondering what exactly its purpose is as it isn't very useful to support classes - not at least in the current meta.

I would really appreciate a bit more love for this enchantment visually. I think making the enchantment more powerful is much more difficult though as tweaking the weapon damage it does is a little hard. The only suggestion I would offer to making it stronger in multi-target is to make the AoE effect proc more often OR (please not both) reduce the stacks needed to have the full effect of the enchantment. Visually it seems to be missing some flashier animations like with the lightning it has little lightning bolts and a trail, vorpal has a trail, Feytouched makes a noise when you swing and is very glowy. This one sort of just changes the weapons colour - it looks like it should when it is a perfect enchantment not an unparalleled one.