test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

For the new content in barovia, thank you!

eoleeeolee Member Posts: 264 Arc User
While on preview i only did a couple of dailies and Castle ravenloft, i didnt get to run a lot of mod 14.

So i want to say thank you because the first days in Barovia have been great fun for me and my friends.
Specially the hunts. The difficulties we can chose to put inside make them crazy in a good way. We overestimated ourselves even on some, we failed but god we laughed to tears. So for that i want to say thanks, its been a while we didnt get to have so much fun all together in neverwinter. Its pretty easy to get posters overall, its not tedious as previous system, and instance with the little enigma to find the monster hunt is a great idea.
(the combo Epic dungeon monsters + ghosts spawns when a mob is killed + half power and defense for example, god we laughed) Aggroing the whole map almost too, seeing all those mobs coming out from nowhere at us gave us a good laugh aswell.

Besides the bugs and yea there are bugs but im not here to speak about them, the map is good fun, the environnement is amazing, im scared everytime to freaking meet Night Terror when im going to light the campfire at Berez or picking mushrooms at the Mills :D The HE's are okay, the dailies/weeklies are well made and i really like the story line so far.

So yea, thank you devs good job as far as i am concerned :D

Comments

• Options
    altmerpoweraltmerpower Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 101 Arc User
    Yes. all though I only played for one day/made my 100/100 weekly in just couple of hours it was fun :)
    I like this campagin much better then lost city,chult and river district.
    Last time it was this fun was in Storm Kings thunder/ loved that boating and trying to find those tresure chests from maps in the bottle.
    I know many players hated those botes and fishing but for me it was fun.Only sad thing was that reward for getting all epic fish was only a title/fisherman. Title whats that?
    Its like yey here is your reward! devs spit in youre face... same thing goes with those xp book rewards when you finished your level xp. Here is your reward for all your xp and reward is xp? no logic at all.