test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Recurring visuals bug

Once I enter a dungeon or skirmish after 1 or 2 runs my power visuals along with weapon enchantment visuals and armor visuals (mortlanths shroud) they disappear and won't return unless I exit the game and close it completely to reboot it.

And then the same will happen again. Its irritating more than anything.

Can a fix be looked at please

Comments

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Is it any dungeon/skirmish and does it occur every time? Thanks!
  • babadook#7615 babadook Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    > @nitocris83 said:
    > Is it any dungeon/skirmish and does it occur every time? Thanks!

Hi thanks for the response, I've notice it happened more often in illusionists Gambit and also PvP solo q more than abywhany else.

Funnily enough it hasn't happened at all today but yesterday and the day before it was constant. Something to do with the server maintenance maybe?
  • omegarealities#7219 omegarealities Member Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    This happened frequently during the Siege of Neverwinter event as well. Dropped objects stopped glowing, the glowing trail vanishes.
  • babadook#7615 babadook Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    > @omegarealities#7219 said:
    > This happened frequently during the Siege of Neverwinter event as well. Dropped objects stopped glowing, the glowing trail vanishes.

This is correct ^^, I'd forgotten about that. It made the vouchers very hard to see I remember now
  • mdarkangel#4696 mdarkangel Member Posts: 442 Arc User
    Ongoing issues with visuals. Now in Barovia, or at least that is where I notice it most.

Coin drops not glowing, other drops not glowing or delayed until I am close enough to pick them up. Combat and quest visuals also suffering from the same non-glow or delay. During combat that's bad, sometimes you don't know you're in the red until it hits you.

On the plus side, I can't remember the last time my quest path disappeared.
  • chu82#9311 chu82 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I have the same issues. Can hardly see ground items sparkle and the quest line sparkle will vanish. When i dont see my at will powers i have to quit an restart.