test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Refer-a-Friend Rewards Not Received

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
Greetings Adventurers,

We are aware of a small number of players not receiving the refer-a-friend rewards due to multiple console accounts linked to a single Arc account. Engineering is looking into this issue and we will provide additional updates when available. In the meantime, please contact Support to assist you with the missing rewards.

Comments

• regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,043 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    Well, i ran into the same problem on the PC side.

About the ticket, i'd strongly suggest to add following informations right from the start:
    - Handle of the Recruit
    - Handle of the Veteran
    - the Referral link
    that might also speed up the whole ticket process a bit.

Again, thanks to the support for helping us out pretty quickly, and i hope they find and squish that pesky little bug causing this problem soon.
    B)
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • muratttimurattti Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 417 Arc User
    I have no idea how this award works and I haven't seen any helpful information.
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/nw-refer-a-friend/
    here's the link to the program.
    Want to know why?
  • leflaimleflaim Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I am unable to sign up for the program, because Arc is reporting I have no character level 10 or above -- even though my char is level 70. What gives?
    Minos Elfinnchasm - LVL 70 Trickster Rogue

V A L L H A L A guildmember
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    leflaim said:

I am unable to sign up for the program, because Arc is reporting I have no character level 10 or above -- even though my char is level 70. What gives?

Have you not logged in recently? You need to log in and wait like 24 hours for it to register your account.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • leflaimleflaim Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    kreatyve said:

Have you not logged in recently? You need to log in and wait like 24 hours for it to register your account.

I log in daily; and Arc runs automatically. My account has been active since last year.

This is specifically what it says, when I try to "refer a friend":
    OOPS!
    We're sorry but you don't have any characters at least level 10 in Neverwinter on Arc, this means we can't let you send out an invite. Come back later to invite your friends and get sweet rewards!

If you would like to go back or try a different platform, please click the button below.
    Minos Elfinnchasm - LVL 70 Trickster Rogue

V A L L H A L A guildmember
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    leflaim said:

kreatyve said:

I log in daily; and Arc runs automatically. My account has been active since last year.

OOPS!
    We're sorry but you don't have any characters at least level 10 in Neverwinter on Arc, this means we can't let you send out an invite. Come back later to invite your friends and get sweet rewards!

If you would like to go back or try a different platform, please click the button below.

Well, I guess the only thing left for you to do is to file a ticket with Customer Support and see what they advice, unfortunately. :(
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • egreywalker2egreywalker2 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    leflaim said:

kreatyve said:

OOPS!

you have to do it through the website, it won't work through the arc app. i had the same issue and after i logged into the website and didn't log out of it for a day it worked.
  • mrmeeseeks#5817 mrmeeseeks Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    contacted support a week ago, no reward so far.
    what can i do further?
  • sfp1sfp1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    I recognize that this thread is a bit old, but I am still receiving the same error, albeit due to a different reason.

I sent links to two of my friends. One of them has an Arc account but has never played Neverwinter. Another is completely new. However, I never got any rewards for referring either of them, despite sending them both a link.

I was wondering how long it takes for the rewards to register or if it was some other issue? It hasn't been long since I recruited them so that may be the issue, but if not, I believe it may be a bug in the system?
    edited November 2019
    Well, there is
    Recruits with existing Arc accounts can only be 'referred' if their highest character level is 1-10
    that
    Once a Recruit reaches level 20 on a character, both players receive a mount, a title, and consumable rewards.
    and both of them have to be playing on the same "platform" as you are. If these rules are not the problem in your case, you and your friends might have to contact support to get it sorted out.
    Want to know why?
  • sfp1sfp1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    Okay, so my friend just got his rewards. I assume he's level 20 now since last I saw him was at level 18. However, I still have not received anything. Does he have to hit a higher level or something?

We are playing on the same platform, PC. Yes, I am higher than level 10.

--------------------------------------------------

Never mind, problem solved!!
    Post edited by sfp1 on