test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Game Crashes when Entering Protectors Enclave (on Preview)

mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
Every time i enter PE on any toon the game client crashes.

I have tried copyng fresh toons over but surely as soon as i do a map change to PE it crashes
There are more than BIS players in this game
RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

Comments

• mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
    Tested with fresh toons copied over and it allows me to play on other maps but the second i go to PE it crashes. I have gone through my old toons and found 1 (have not used in 2 years) that have no problem to enter PE.

This scares me as it could be a quest i have that is causing the game to crash(just guessing here)
    There are more than BIS players in this game
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)