test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bugged "Special Quest" notification for my character.

Hi. My character in Neverwinter (Xbox) - Benedict [email protected] - already completed all the Dread Ring Campaign, but it was done before opening que "Special Quest" notification, in the main menu of the game. Here is the bug: the notification "New Task! Dread Ring Campaign" is still there and there is no way for me to make it disappear. When I open the notification, it show only one option "OK". It is bothering me. Please close/make disappear that notification, as the game already should have done.

The Support Team already stated they can't help me with this issue and sent me to the forum:

"Ticket Reference # 180117-001165

Recently you requested personal assistance from our online support center. Below is a summary of your request and our response. If this issue is not resolved to your satisfaction, you may reopen it within the next 7 days. Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.

To update your question with additional information, please respond directly to this email or click here to view your ticket on our support site.

Response By Email (Eypreel) (01/17/2018 10:01 PM)
Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

We understand that the notification, "New Task! Dread Ring Campaign" is still active. We recommend posting a bug report in the forums so that our developers would be aware. There is a probation period in the forums for accounts that have logged in for the first time. The registration time isn't taken into account. If it's your first time logging in to the forums, you will be blocked from creating your threads but you can still reply to existing ones.

Let us know if you have further questions or concerns.

Regards,
Eypreel
Game Master
Perfect World Entertainment
http://support.arcgames.com/"