test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Seeker's Vengeance Bug

jojo#2051 jojo Member Posts: 48 Arc User
edited March 2018 in The Wilds
I've just read on facebook, that seekers only buffs your dmg by 9% (on Xbox at least). Couldn't believe it and tested it myself (on ps4) and it isis only 9% buff with AoC, but does indeed grant 19% for your own powers.
Post edited by jojo#2051 on
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    Lol, I always though nearly 20% damage buff off a single feat was a bit too good to be true. Maybe a typo lol. Wouldn't put it past our dear cryptic tool tips.

Post it in the bug fix forum, maybe it will get looked at, don't forget a pic of your testing results.
    No idea what my toon is now.
  • Options
    I did. Seems like it actually works when i'm using the fixed weapon dmg weapon, but testing with AoC only showed 9%. It doesn't increase careful attack dmg.
    Didn't test the root dmg for trappers.
    I also didn't get a buff by scoundrel training while testing on the dummies, but this might be because of them being unable to target you.
    I'll edit my post because this power seems to work quite well.
  • Options
    Perhaps it's something to do with entities, perhaps it relies on your position to calculate the buff or it's absence..?
  • Options
    I'll try it later on a 'real' target when I have someone to hold aggro for me :)
  • Options
    Tried scoundrel training in pvp and it was working. Seems like it is only disabled against the training dummies
  • Options
    Speaking of bugs, what's up with careful attack these days..?
  • Options
    teucer#3019 teucer Member Posts: 198 Arc User
    I noticed something about Careful Attack yesterday. Was running Shores solo and changed to aimed strike. But the game seemed a bit laggy too.
    The Legendary Outlaws