test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Omu Quests Question

viperwitch23viperwitch23 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 205 Arc User
Hello

I want to ask ADMIN or Mods about something in Omu quest collecting

I noticed it today and I just want to make sure it is a feature and not a bug or exploit or something else.

I had 2 quests completed and I went to turn them in
I turned in first quest and I saw that this unlocked 2 other quests.

I accepted them and then turned in second quest and this unlocked a third quest to accept.
I accepted second quest so I had a total of 3
4 NPCS here and 3 gave quests.

I did this once only
I want to ask please is this egal feature of quest acceptance or some bug?
I want to make sure please as I don't want to unknowingly use bugs or god forbid, exploits

Thank You

Comments

• Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    It's the same as in the 4 quest givers in Camp Vengeance. You do Lorsa's quest and one of the 2 Ebon Gauntlet givers lights up with an available quest.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    Something is a bit off. I expected to be like camp vengeance where you only have two of the four quests active at any one time. In Omu, you can end up with three of the four quests active. It happened to me yesterday. But I called it a night so I didn't try completing all three to see what happens. And today, I only completed one because I hit the weekly limit already.
  • Options
    The tablet quest is the one you can pick up again after you turn it in.
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Something definitely off with the Omu quest availability. On another toon, I got the initial Royal Cache and Little Gods quests. But the trickster talisman is not dropping for me. After doing royal cache, 3x Omu patrols, and completing the weekly, I have zero talisman. After turning in royal cache, I got the other two quests. So now I have three Omu quests active. Hopefully whatever bugged my talisman drops will fix itself when I resume this toon next week.
  • Options
    That is whsat I am asking
    If I see x3 Quests is that a feature?
    Or bug?
    Or exploit?
    What is it?
    Hopefully admin or mod will answer.
    Till then if I see 3 Quests I choose x2 quickest ones and leave third alone
  • Options
    tripsofthrymrtripsofthrymr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,624 Community Moderator
    Thanks for the report. I noticed that myself over the weekend. We're checking with the dev team to see if the behavior is intended or not.
    Caritas Guild Founder (Greycloak Alliance)

Sci-fi author: The Gods We Make, The Gods We Seek, and Ji-min
  • Options
    tornnomartornnomar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    I've seen this with Org Firebeards and Copper Bell's quests. Haven't seen it with Bird dude or Eku.
    [img][/img]NORresized.png
    Branch Lead
  • Options

Thanks for the report. I noticed that myself over the weekend. We're checking with the dev team to see if the behavior is intended or not.

Would you notify us here after you have checked it?
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    It seems as if you can repeat Copper Bell's quest as long as you don't turn in Firebeard's quest. However turning in her quest still unlocks Eku and the chicken guy's quests. Probably unintended, but it isn't really giving an advantage IMO. None of the quests are objectionable, although Mr. Chicken sending me to the gorillas can get tedious, it can be skipped unlike Camp Vengeance where the quests swap individually.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother