test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stuck in Combat

nl54#3191 nl54 Member Posts: 145 Arc User
I cannot exit combat mode after killing a group of mobs despite being well outside of aggro range. This annoyance began after yesterday's mod release. Anyone else having the same issue?
Ninurta - 16.1k Half-Orc GWF

Ereshkigal - 12k Tiefling SW

Aurora Ravensong - 11.6k Drow CW

Comments

• Options
    taziartaziar Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Yes, this is happening whenever you have pilgrim weapon set equipped. You will enter combat, exit combat, enter combat, exit combat as long as there are any mobs nearby. The only fixes I have found is run away until you are not near anything, or trying to remove your weapon during the .5 seconds between the stop/start of "combat".
  • Options
    nl54#3191 nl54 Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    Yep, I narrowed it down to the set because it's not happening on my other characters.

"The only fixes I have found are to run away until you are not near anything..."

That works, but it's still super irritating having to jump through hoops, especially in a party because it slows you down. The devs really need to look into it.
    Ninurta - 16.1k Half-Orc GWF

Ereshkigal - 12k Tiefling SW

Aurora Ravensong - 11.6k Drow CW
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Post it to the official bug thread so it will be seen.

I had to requip my old weapons to get this to stop.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    got that today, in Dread Ring, thinking it was glitched companions that get too aggressive, cant click on anything while in combat mode, and then dismissed companion doesnt work. i tried.

must be one of chult rings that act up by trigger effect. that is just a theory.
  • Options
    vjarlvjarl Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    Same here. Appears to be the Pilgrim Set as noted. Running away or killing the mobs seems to clear it up. Also, becomes a pain because my companion often will run over and attack the nearest mobs since it thinks I have aggro'ed them.
  • Options
    rafaeldarafaelda Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 666 Arc User
    Had the same problem, no new weapons i have the teak/wootz set, and the problem worn off when i removed my new boots from hunting, the one that create small holyland near you (earth.... something), it was also dismissing my pet like a Mirage from mirage set ...

replaced the boot with the one you get from spli-ti and is ok now...

so is not only the pilgrim set ...
  • Options
    demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    I like it... keeps my ap filled
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • Options
    muratttimurattti Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 417 Arc User
    yes bug bad angry tiger comp stucking x mobs
  • Options
    jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    Since the last patch it's gotten way worse for me. Got pilgrim weapons at Orange, one offensive action ring, the chult tiger, orange, and enduring boots.
    No idea what my toon is now.