test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Does anybody know roughly the best time done in Tong with SW as main dps?

werdandi#8366 werdandi Member Posts: 336 Arc User
-For module 12b
-with no dps gf in the group

I looked a bit on youtube but did not find anything of interest.

Comments

• Options
    I heard about 17 min.
  • Options
    schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    Mine is about 24min with a random group, without the intent to run that dungeon as fast as possible, that´s for the Youtube kids.
    The biggest problem to run Tong as a warlock is to get your teammates to stay...
    My last try getting player for a random run as main dps was pretty annoying. I invited that OP, he left after short time, same with that DC etc., I gave up after about 45 min +
    Most player avoid this setup and flee in advance when you invite them and they recognize: "Oh HAMSTER, it´s a warlock..."
  • Options
    edited February 2018

Mine is about 24min with a random group, without the intent to run that dungeon as fast as possible, that´s for the Youtube kids.
    The biggest problem to run Tong as a warlock is to get your teammates to stay...
    My last try getting player for a random run as main dps was pretty annoying. I invited that OP, he left after short time, same with that DC etc., I gave up after about 45 min +
    Most player avoid this setup and flee in advance when you invite them and they recognize: "Oh HAMSTER, it´s a warlock..."

You know we can be good ;)

Joke aside, I also let the other members of the party (the stronger profiles) invite additional members, even the ones of my friend list (I tell them their names), hahaha. Once they are in a group, people generally don't leave :D.
    I enjoy my traps.

• Options
    mirajanesitrimirajanesitri Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    16.44 min on soulbinder(me) +pure gf buff+devo op+dc ac+do, but we can prob do it faster, since we didnt really aim to break records was just farming, i think we can push it to 15min, thats without skiping ads in start of dungeon, not very big fan of that nonesense
  • Options
    mirajanesitrimirajanesitri Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    Post edited by mirajanesitri on