test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fix the damn game rigging in the solo queue!

wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
I have been having a great time, but more and more frequently just bumping into game riggers.

I am having players sit by the camp fire doing nothing if they are not on the right team, some of those Don characters dont even fight half the players and just saw one of them haging about with a bunch of reds from the very start of the match whilst another player just sat at the camp fire. It was me vs 5.

It is not a fix to half the problems but please have the players completely randomised (according to IL + Class) when loading into the map.

I am sick to death of saying yes to the queue, someone declines at 8 or 9/10, say yes to the next queue and same thing. I know for a fact that some people queue sinc and are quite open about it in game and you see the same players on the same team every single game.

This is not a get good thread as my K:D and W:L ratios are pretty decent for a solo only player, just fed up of the queue rigging. Also so I am open and honest I once queue sinced with a friend and I did not really approve of myself for it lol. I am also the type of player who is a squishy ranged class in pvp but dont sit up the top camping, I fight like a man on the ground... most of the time :)
Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
Alts :
Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe

Comments

• Options
    kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    whether those "Don characters" are on your side or the other side . If teams are randomised or not players can still chose to fight or not and rig the match.
  • Options
    Then ban camp fire sitters too from PvP for 6hrs and queue decliners ban them aswell.

Yesterday I saw a HR dominate the game with a decent team he had 16 kills. Next time I bumped into him his team were not so good so he made 0 effort at all... he actually hid for the whole game and had 1 death from me and 0 kills.

People like that are truely pathetic and I said so in game chat last night.

Oh and I fought a 5 Man pre-made (same Guild) in the solo queue... after 6 queue declines funnily enough.
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
  • Options
    kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    already suggested a no decline option for pvp ..we could use your input in this thread ...

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1237309/to-the-devs-a-fleshed-out-suggestion-for-pvp-rewards
  • Options
    Again last night I came across it, from a well known and respected Guild no less. I actually rage quit and I dont do that very often at all, in my entire life.

It was so obvious, it was exactly the same HR as I mentioned above. 0 Kills - 0 Deaths - 0 Points something fishy is going on.

I investigated more and watched this HR jump around on a bridge doing nothing, he had 2 Guild mates on the opposite team, thinking about it I think there were 3 on the enemy team.

Anyway I watched the enemy go right past him every time and start attacking me or 1 of the other players, whilst our crappy HR ran off to do more nothing... In fact I am fairly certain he was leading the enemy to our players and picking them off.

This rubbish player will only play and contribute when on the right side etc. I sent one of his Guild members/leaders a message last night after I rage quit but I did not name names or anything like that... I was just so annoyed. Anyhoo I will probably give PvP a rest as there are a few too many game riggers at the moment, it has put me right off it again :(

He is not the only player and/or Guild using these shady underhand tactics.
    Alts :

Member of Q-Snipe
  • Options
    finalfantasyac7finalfantasyac7 Member Posts: 582 Arc User
    When i know some players q syn just to have a easy win. I jump on my TR, q sync with another TR with heavy ap and stamina drains.
    What is considered cheating ? Well, using drains and q sync i guess.
    So if you see players cheat in dom solo, then just cheat back lol.
    Warlock- Lv80. || Rogue - Lv80. || Wizard - Lv80. || Paladin - Lv80. || Cleric - Lv80. || Ranger - Lv70. || Barbarian - Lv70. || Fighter - Lv70.

¨˜ˆ”°¹~•-.„¸ρℓαуιиg иєνєяωιитєя ѕιи¢є 2015¸„.-•~¹°”ˆ˜¨

• Options
    jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    I hate players that quit early if they think the team's going to lose. I hate the sync queues to.

If you q for solo, fight till the whole team says gg, or abandon the match and let them recruit someone else. Fight everyone on the other team, even if they're friends or guildies. It's solo pvp, not screw about with your mates pvp.
    No idea what my toon is now.
  • Options
    feanor70118feanor70118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    Unfortunately the only recourse we have right now is the "report player" button, and I've never seen that be of any use. Maybe adding a "report campfire sitter" button, but that would probably be abused to the point that it would be ignored, too. Way back when, players would just get auto-kicked for being idle, and some adaptation of that might work if it were combined with an option to vote to end the match and award it to the leading side when, say, one side has a 400-point lead.
  • Options
    feanor70118feanor70118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    I also think queue synching should be punished/made useless somehow. A real suggestion for a solution would take coding knowledge that I do not have. Maybe just throwing Q synchers from the same guild/alliance into the premade lobby queue. There would be work-arounds for the cheaters, but they'd be cumbersome.
  • Options
    Oh god yes please, anything that will just get them banned for a while.

Yet again last night, yet another Don character who acts like a child its almost insane. In 2 games he just sat at the campfire until kicked just over halfway through a match.

Then as soon as he is on the right side starts joining in... then sending me messages on xbox calling me a HAMSTER etc etc. Lol only when he was with 2 Pallys and 2 TR did he start playing the game, killing me and others and spending the next 10 seconds jumping on heads and sending rude and abusive messages on xbox .

I have blocked that particular player now (only the 2nd or 3rd player I have ever blocked in my life), but jeeeeeesus that is by far the worst player I have ever come across in my life!
    Alts :

Member of Q-Snipe
  • Options
    finalfantasyac7finalfantasyac7 Member Posts: 582 Arc User
    wdj40 said:

Oh god yes please, anything that will just get them banned for a while.

Yet again last night, yet another Don character who acts like a child its almost insane. In 2 games he just sat at the campfire until kicked just over halfway through a match.

Then as soon as he is on the right side starts joining in... then sending me messages on xbox calling me a HAMSTER etc etc. Lol only when he was with 2 Pallys and 2 TR did he start playing the game, killing me and others and spending the next 10 seconds jumping on heads and sending rude and abusive messages on xbox .

I have blocked that particular player now (only the 2nd or 3rd player I have ever blocked in my life), but jeeeeeesus that is by far the worst player I have ever come across in my life!

I agree with you. I hate those DON players too
    Warlock- Lv80. || Rogue - Lv80. || Wizard - Lv80. || Paladin - Lv80. || Cleric - Lv80. || Ranger - Lv70. || Barbarian - Lv70. || Fighter - Lv70.

¨˜ˆ”°¹~•-.„¸ρℓαуιиg иєνєяωιитєя ѕιи¢є 2015¸„.-•~¹°”ˆ˜¨

• Options
    wdj40 said:

Again last night I came across it, from a well known and respected Guild no less. I actually rage quit and I dont do that very often at all, in my entire life.

It was so obvious, it was exactly the same HR as I mentioned above. 0 Kills - 0 Deaths - 0 Points something fishy is going on.

I investigated more and watched this HR jump around on a bridge doing nothing, he had 2 Guild mates on the opposite team, thinking about it I think there were 3 on the enemy team.

Anyway I watched the enemy go right past him every time and start attacking me or 1 of the other players, whilst our crappy HR ran off to do more nothing... In fact I am fairly certain he was leading the enemy to our players and picking them off.

This rubbish player will only play and contribute when on the right side etc. I sent one of his Guild members/leaders a message last night after I rage quit but I did not name names or anything like that... I was just so annoyed. Anyhoo I will probably give PvP a rest as there are a few too many game riggers at the moment, it has put me right off it again :(

He is not the only player and/or Guild using these shady underhand tactics.

He he bit of Karma for you. This player I mentioned who abused me and called me names for no reason what so ever.

Last night I was dropped into a game and he was on my team. But he must have annoyed a few players as a GWF (on our team) was just shouting down the mic and abusing him. Telling him he was going to stalk him all night etc etc... It was so funny and towards the end of the match the horrible player was kicked :)

Aaaaah karma at its finest... I have no idea who that GWF was but I love you dude even though you had no idea what that player had said to me the night before :)
    Alts :

Member of Q-Snipe