test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

a couple of questions from a ps4 player pls

Ok first I have a couple of power feeders that is not very useful to me and after 12b feeder artifacts gone. What I should do with them ? Make a mystic artifact with it so it can be turned to rp at least ? They bound tho.

2nd which packs will increase in price after 12b ? Bcoz of 2x stones from packs .

3rd what do u guys recommend buying and stacking ?

Thx to everyone who read

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User

Ok first I have a couple of power feeders that is not very useful to me and after 12b feeder artifacts gone. What I should do with them ? Make a mystic artifact with it so it can be turned to rp at least ? They bound tho.

2nd which packs will increase in price after 12b ? Bcoz of 2x stones from packs .

3rd what do u guys recommend buying and stacking ?

Thx to everyone who read

A1: sell them
    A2: No idea.
    A3: If you mean what you should buy before mod 12b, I would say none. However, it always depend on the price. If the price is low enough, I would stack r5. After mod 12b, I stack Emerald (in order to distribute to the character who really need more RP later) because I have space to keep them.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***