test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for a Guild

Let me start by saying, I do not PvP, I am horrible at it and no amount of practice is going to change that, been there done that. Now that that is out of the way. I have not been in a Guild in this game yet so I have some questions.

What I am looking for. An active, fun, friendly Guild that doesn't mind the occasional question or helping someone is who stuck on something. I also give as good as I get, meaning that I love helping out my Guildies whenever I can. I can use voice chat, although someone will need to explain how the ingame one works, or I also have TS and Mumble.

I am casual, located in the Eastern time zone and play mostly in the afternoon and evening. I currently have 5 characters, all female.

Drow Ranger 70
Human Rogue 68
Sun Elf Cleric 67
Half-Elf Warlock 55
Human Wizard 63

I check here for messages pretty often or you can contact me in game

Comments

• faeromalikitefaeromalikite Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    Good morning! The Repeat-Offenders looks like a perfect fit for you! We encourage questions and altitius (which you obviously have lol). We have a few openings for active players. Feel free to hit me up in game @faeromalikite and we can coordinate an invite! Or if you have more questions feel free to DM me!
  • killerarsenalkillerarsenal Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Hi rhiannon,

If you haven't found a guild yet, I encourage you to check out Ardent Justice HQ. We're friendly, active, etc. - all the buzz words - but I think you'll find we're unique. Take a look at our recruitment post and if it piques your interest, feel free to message me in game at Setleya@killerarsenal or wander over to our discord server to have a chat.

Wishing you the best in your guild search. Happy (almost) new year!
    -killer
  • taskmaster#0851 taskmaster Member Posts: 6 Arc User

Let me start by saying, I do not PvP, I am horrible at it and no amount of practice is going to change that, been there done that. Now that that is out of the way. I have not been in a Guild in this game yet so I have some questions.

What I am looking for. An active, fun, friendly Guild that doesn't mind the occasional question or helping someone is who stuck on something. I also give as good as I get, meaning that I love helping out my Guildies whenever I can. I can use voice chat, although someone will need to explain how the ingame one works, or I also have TS and Mumble.

I am casual, located in the Eastern time zone and play mostly in the afternoon and evening. I currently have 5 characters, all female.

Drow Ranger 70
    Human Rogue 68
    Sun Elf Cleric 67
    Half-Elf Warlock 55
    Human Wizard 63

I check here for messages pretty often or you can contact me in game

Its great to have you in RO!