test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Graphic Bug - Wedding Bottoms (female)

gwynny2gwynny2 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 93 Arc User
edited November 2017 in Bug Reports (PC)
Female models wearing the fashion item Wedding Bottoms - the gown is invisible when mounted on a horse. Tried with several different mounts, but here's a picture of one.

Mod edited to have image available with no clicking.
Post edited by kreatyve on

Comments

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited November 2017
    Oh my. I was getting ready to report a similar bug. Mounting makes my South Sea Sarong invisible, but it doesn't like, make my legs invisible. Apologies for the near NSFW nature of this screenshot.

Edit: So far, the only mount that I currently own that doesn't do this is Tenser's.
    Post edited by kreatyve on
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • gwynny2gwynny2 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 93 Arc User
    Yeah, my whirlwind doesn't make my legs invisible either (standing animation).
  • rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    Its no worse than Tieflings' tails disappear while riding a mount. That is also very annoying.
  • kleineryoda#3363 kleineryoda Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    I think the solution to your problem would be to use the armored ghost horse (you'd blend in perfectly :lol:)

On a more serious side note though, the cult of the dragon garb is disappearing when sitting on a chair/throne as well.
  • micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User

Its no worse than Tieflings' tails disappear while riding a mount. That is also very annoying.

Try the whirlwind, it's 100% the best thing for tieflings, especially if it's legendary speed. The tail goes high speed and it's just mesmerizing to watch.
  • docsnuggles#6615 docsnuggles Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    My little TR loves to ride around in her Multi coloured wedding dress.
    Sadly now she scares everyone soince regardless of the mount she selects her lower body vanishes and her upper torso floates over the saddle of any mount she uses.

• greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    Can't see anything due to you being Alt out on your game.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
    click the link, zoom in and look at my floating torso on the mount. But I will make a better screenshot for you specially.
    This one should be more clear, highlighted her dress a bit more and took a darker mount with a better background to check.

https://imgur.com/a/QzKUE
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    I'll let our animation/effects artists know!
  • oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User
    Unrepentant has gone from the finest in pantless gaming to the finest in LEGLESS gaming! We need to update our slogan :)
  • spookele1spookele1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 24 Arc User
    there is a problem with the fashion everytime you you get on your mount like a Horse it takes the bottom of your fashion away even if you sit on a throne it doesint show the bottom part of the fashion also happens with some armor , I very nice example the Wedding attire on female it completely takes away your whole body if you get on your mount it even happens when you go into valindra dungeon and the the end boss grips you with its hand you body disappear same on a throne really looks ugly pls fix it