test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.85.20170808a.14

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
Patch Notes for tomorrow's maintenance are now available.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/10649844

Comments

• enroth#4753 enroth Member Posts: 1 New User
    is the server down just now ?? 08.50 gmt
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    Great to have Break the Spirit and Forgemaster's Flame working again. The lack of those powers has made some content needlessly hard recently.

Regarding Ras Nsi not dropping loot - are you talking about him not giving the seals or not dropping loot on the ground? Clarification requested.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    Lol I didn't even know he was supposed to. Need to do more tong I guess.
    No idea what my toon is now.
  • mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
    Current on live the same problem after 4 years!
    After some patches you break the chat. Why is this happening ?
    thanks.
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    Yea....chat is seriously broken. You can get it working once or twice by switching characters and then it stops working again
    Hoping for improvements...
  • artifleurartifleur Member Posts: 642 Arc User
    Ras Nsi clearly isn't fixed. I killed it after the patch and got neither loot nor seals. Please try again.
  • droogboydroogboy Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    It's not patch note of month, but could it be resetting the cooldown to win heroicShard of the heroic great encounters of the stronghold? because I need to farm heroicshard and I have to always wait 20 hours to be able to pick up again as it happened with the influences
  • araneaxaraneax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 639 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    Ras Nsi loot still falls down with him , after you " kill " him.
    I am sure that is not supposed to be happening.
    Unless you want us to jump down after him ...and while that is extremely fun ( we actually tried that )
    One of the guildies jumped down at least ten times. It did not work.

Can his loot be put in the middle between the two chests ? Yesterday i ran it 5 times. Loot did not drop or when it did it conveniently vanished when he got thrown down.

Also , can you please look at the penalty / bug , if you get killed , some of my guildies could not open the chests at the end.
    And while i find it amusing, they unfortunately did not. Especially our top dps players. They where very very angry.

Oh and btw , if you fall down, by mistake or by the lack of concentration in running away from the lich , you still get sent back to the beginning.

After having to go back 7 times yesterday , to help people come back to the last boss, since mobs do still spawn, can someone please look into this ? It is ridiculous ??

Can please please, someone look into it. Like pretty please.
    Post edited by araneax on
    d7d81448-df6b-48cf-94a0-cf1ba87d861a_zpsish6zr2v.jpg

This discussion has been closed.