test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Seal of the Elements Exchange Nonsense!

missdayummissdayum Member Posts: 230 Arc User
Since clearly stated in the latest patch notes that Seals of Elements no more drop and only Seal of Protector why the hell is the

EXCHANGE RATE 3 Seal of Elements for 1 Seal of Protector?

That makes no freaking sense, I exchanged every left SoE in my inventory, now I have literally 1 SoE left stuck in special currencies/seals, there taking pictures of me. Seriously why not just put it to 1 for 1 since they don't drop anymore anyway?

Or ist there any other way to get rid of that?

Nonsense changes that makes NOT ONE BIT sense.
Best guild: Guardians of the Fallen (2019-2021)
My past guilds: Guardians of Midgard/HazardousNation/SomewhatSerious/JesusHadSoulforged/ImperialLegion/LadiesofNeverwinter/OutKast
My past alliances: LookGoodPlayGood/Eviscerate/JesusHadSoulforged/Ruthless/TheLegendaryOutlaws

GWF - 4,069 Gear Score (classic)
Barbarian - 48,499 Total Item Level
RIP Bonding Runestones since "combat/companion changes" update on February 5, 2021

Master of Svardborg (banner) trophy, unlocked January 4, 2020! (Playstation4) / Master of Svardborg (banner) achievement, unlocked August 9, 2017! (XboxOne) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) trophy, unlocked February 5, 2020! (Playstation4) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) achievement, unlocked June 9, 2015! (XboxOne) / Portal Dodger achievement, unlocked July 16, 2017! (XboxOne)

Comments

• Options
    sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    You should have planned ahead and earned an amount divisible by 3..hehe. But yes, if I ran ELOL on Monday and earned blue seal and today it is pink seals, why not 1:1? Maybe the drop rate of pink is 3x lower for the placed that use to drop blue...maybe...No one is going to be come rich and corner the market with two extra pieces of salvage.
    TR - Sun: 16000 IL
    OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies