test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Weapon Enchantment & Orcus set

mjm714#9495 mjm714 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
edited September 2017 in The Citadel
I was wondering what weapon enchantment(s) do Healadins use now in Mod 12? I am currently using normal Holy Avenger. Should I get the Orcus set? I am currently using the Tiamat set. I can now able to afford the belt and I got the artifact from a guild event and three more chapters until I finish maze engine campaign for the free necklace. Sorry for the mass amount of grammatical errors, my english isn't the best.

Edit: I'm on PS4 and our current Mod is 11.5 and Mod 12 starts on September 12th.
Tagged:

Best Answers

Answers

• Options
    rubytruerubytrue Member Posts: 582 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    Didn't realize how much the Orcus set had come down in price. Before, it had been somewhat price prohibitive. I just picked up the purple belt and neck piece for ~200K AD total. Hope to get a cheap Shard of Orcus' wand to try the set out soon. Should be interesting.

FWIW, since I pug, I pretty much stick to just playing a DevOP in group content. Solo, I play a ProtOP, but when Mod12B comes out, and I switch to a Bulette Pup build I've been tossing around in my head, I might just go straight DevOP all the time.
  • Options
    mjm714#9495 mjm714 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    Nevermind about other weapon enhancements
    Post edited by mjm714#9495 on
  • Options
    onodrainonodrain Member Posts: 334 Arc User
    rubytrue said:

Didn't realize how much the Orcus set had come down in price. Before, it had been somewhat price prohibitive. I just picked up the purple belt and neck piece for ~200K AD total. Hope to get a cheap Shard of Orcus' wand to try the set out soon. Should be interesting.

FWIW, since I pug, I pretty much stick to just playing a DevOP in group content. Solo, I play a ProtOP, but when Mod12B comes out, and I switch to a Bulette Pup build I've been tossing around in my head, I might just go straight DevOP all the time.

Don't know if you realize on PC platform, but developers are letting items drop in other places. I got a Shard of Orcus from nDemo. Unfortunately it is BoA.
  • Options
    rubytruerubytrue Member Posts: 582 Arc User
    onodrain said:

rubytrue said:

Don't know if you realize on PC platform, but developers are letting items drop in other places. I got a Shard of Orcus from nDemo. Unfortunately it is BoA.
    That is good to know. I've been running CN in the hopes of having one drop, but no luck so far....