test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Chultan recipies

Hello I recently purchased the Chultan alchemy recipes for the 2nd time. I was curious to see if there were more recipes to learn (why else would we be able to purchase it again?)
Unfortunatly there isn't any, and you cant sell or trade them. I think it might be a good idea to find a way to prevent people from re-purchasing the same item, unless you can find a use for the 2nd book.
Thanks.

Comments

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    We are aware of this issue and are looking to flag recipes that have been purchased to avoid this issue from happening.
  • mexcantu#9088 mexcantu Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    On my workshop, I have gone to Chult and talk to the Recipe Keeper. All my areas except Alchemy show up with Chultan. I went to purchase the Alchemy part and it would not let me purchase it. It comes back with "Requirements not met", but I have over 21K to purchase it.
    Thank you for any help.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,182 Arc User
    edited November 2021

On my workshop, I have gone to Chult and talk to the Recipe Keeper. All my areas except Alchemy show up with Chultan. I went to purchase the Alchemy part and it would not let me purchase it. It comes back with "Requirements not met", but I have over 21K to purchase it.
    Thank you for any help.

1. this thread was posted in 2017 and whatever it said in 2017 is not relevant anymore.
    2. Masterwork was changed months ago.
    3. It is a good thing you could not purchase it. It is a trap (a bug) to allow you to purchase. If you were able to purchase it, you would lose the currency and got nothing. Chultan recipe can be purchased in stronghold using AD.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***