test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

character or companion bugged

lardesonlardeson Member Posts: 374 Arc User
I have been having this bug for months where my character just remains in battle mode even when there's clearly no enemies around, i mean it even happens in protectors enclave. Also a few times my fire archon summoned companion would disappear from battle while showing that its still summoned and obviously not getting any buffs from it. That said, this only happend a few times till last updates from mod12. Literally every dungeon i run these days, my companion starts off not attacking or just idle or i dont actually understand what happens, its there but no bondings being procced, this never happend before. Yesterday including the fact my character remaining in combat mode while its outside combat, i wasn't getting anything from my fire archon (all 3 bondings, gear, everything on, summoned at first companion slot), and then my character starting advancing backwards, during the whole dungeon. i had to relog to fix this, it worked for a few dungeons then the same problem with companion. please look into this.
Lardeson CW not Mage. Where's my fireball and my thunderbolt?

Comments

• dupeksdupeks Member Posts: 1,789 Arc User
    There are a handful of boons or powers that can put you into combat.

Can you provide information about your build (class, paragon, and slotted powers)?
  • lardesonlardeson Member Posts: 374 Arc User
    im pretty sure it has nothing to do, as im a spellstorm control wizard, using chilling presence, storm spell... icy knife, opp. force.... conduit of ice, icy terrain, desintegrate, steal time/ sudden storm/ ray of enfeeblement/ icy rays/ chill strike. thats all my rotations, and im using icy veins from oppresor and rest into thaumaturge assailing force. the boons are the normal dps boons, nothing out of place ( elvish fury, endless consumption, winter's bounty, abyssal strikes, baphomet's might, dragon's fury, gale of retibution, chill of winter, and vision of beyond. i dont see anything here that can keep me in combat when there's no enemy arround. icy terrain can but for like 3 seconds but i dont use icy terrain when this happens, im not that stupid to post this of it was an issue with my setup. this problem just comes randomly, i always run the same build, throughout today i haven't experienced it. just a while in etos with my companion not giving buff again, but its been working ok-ish all day. its nothing to do with the build.
    Lardeson CW not Mage. Where's my fireball and my thunderbolt?