test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Protector's Comradrie /Friendship,Eye Of The Giant and legendary companion bonus Questions

Hiya,

i will make this short and quick ^^ i am trying to do a few modifications on my build and was wondering about a couple of stuff thought it would be faster to ask here instead of testing and it leaves the info to other curious players as well :D

1) Does Protector's friendship/comradrie scale with Buffer power or just base power?

2)Does Eye of giant artifact scale with your current power buffed or base power?

3)so we knwo that lengedary companions also give stats so is that % that they give also considered as base power or is base power simply power without your companion summoned (i do not mean when bondings are procced) i mean when your companion is just summoned and giving you the legnedary stat bonus :)

Thank You in Advance for your time in reading and answering this

Comments

• Options
    neirgaraneirgara Member Posts: 334 Arc User
    1+2) Both add and then multiply with your power.

Example: 5%(Eye) + 3%(Cameraderie) = 8%

This results in a bonus of 8% of your Power (Power * 1.08)

3) Legendary companions add a percentage of the summoned companions stats. The bonus of several legendary companions is added, like the bonus of Eye and Cameraderie.

Example: You have 2 Legendary companions, which give a bonus of 16% and 8% = 24% of all stats of your summoned companion.
  • Options
    dupeksdupeks Member Posts: 1,789 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    1) Friendship and Camaraderie appear to only work based on your "base" unbuffed power.
    2) Not sure about Eye of the Giant, but many other +% to power effects I see also work on your "base" unbuffed power. You would need to test individually XD
    3) Legendary companion bonus is based on your summoned companion's buffed stats, including any buffs/auras that they are affected by. These stats count as a buff for you (they do not count as base stats).

Unfortunately, "base power" is not clean and simple. I've tested DCs (with help) because it's important to understand what to optimize in a power-sharing build. To the best of my limited testing, the same rules appear to mostly apply to other classes when determining "base power" for power buffs (like GWF's Slam) or the insignia bonuses... but take it with a grain of salt since it's not thoroughly vetted for non-DC classes...

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1227832/reference-power-sharing/p1
    neirgara said:

1+2) Both add and then multiply with your power.

Example: 5%(Eye) + 3%(Cameraderie) = 8%

This results in a bonus of 8% of your Power (Power * 1.08)

Not quite, but if we assume Eye works on "base" power, and you have no buffs active, then the math would work out identically.

So I would suggest that:

Eye is +5% of Base Power
    Camaraderie is +3% of Base Power
    So you get a result of +8% of your Base Power

(New Power) = (Current buffed power) + (1.08)*(Base Power)