test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Did your guild just get bought?

Good News!

The Wrong Side of the Stronghold has room for you. (Provided you aren't a complete raging narcissist - if you are, then we are full)

Since the guild purchasing frenzy - if you find yourself under new ownership that isn't quite your style, please feel free to contact me and my cohorts. We are quite happy picking up people who don't want to participate in that kind of nonsense.

We are big on helping everyone we can, even the ones that you walk into a dungeon next to and think - "wow buddy, there is going to be sooo much death in this dungeon"

Our big thing is working together to get everyone to the next level. If you are struggling through Malabogs - we will help you get to where you confidently walk through Malabogs and curse your way through eToS instead.

Need a primer on how to get through FBI? Or CN? Or whatever? - that's what we do, we take you through, teach you how to do it, then turn ya loose. After that you can either join in guild or alliance runs - or roll the dice with LFG or PuG's, but at least you will know what to do.

We aren't big on raffles or giveaways - if you want oodles of free stuff we aren't the crew to hand it to you "just because". The bank is full of injury kits for people that don't have VIP - or mounts/companions that are up for grabs (one each plz) so if you are a guild robber - you could empty us out and get about 40 AD for the whole mess of it. We keep super goodies on alts, not in the guild bank.

That's not to say we don't give things out - I've handed dusk boots to strangers. And if one of us has something that you actually need there is a good chance they will hand it to you - but we all work real jobs, have kids, lives, yadda yadda - we aren't here to be your entertainment directors. We guide and teach - not demand and entertain.

We don't have a minimum for contributions - but we do expect everyone to contribute. Do influence when you can (we usually do it if we are waiting in a queue) make vouchers, run what you can to help the guild out. The faster it grows the better we all do. BUT real life first - if you tell me you are about to have a kid, or be deployed for 3 months or going camping in alaska for the next few weeks. Don't worry we are cool with that as long as we know.

If this sounds interesting to you - hit me up on PSN @ravenskya

Remember "The grass is always greener on the Wrong Side"
Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP