test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PC] Can't See Any chat /Tell or friendlist

heraldfayez#8520 heraldfayez Member Posts: 227 Arc User
edited August 2017 in Peer to Peer Tech Forum
Hello,

i was playing NWO as i do everyday my friends and i were going to start a hunt party after they finish thier dailies and all so i told them i would get a quick shower before the party from htere i logged off and went to take a shower for 10 mins when i came back i logged in and tried to pm them but the pm couldn't go through i tried relogging thought it would help but it got worse as i can'tsee or type in any chat now

would please hope for a quick fix to this it's really annoying when you can't even play with friends

Thank You In advance.

Comments

• nuretharnurethar Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Issue: I am unable to see any chats (Zone, Tell, Trade, Say) from any players while I am outside of a party.

Background: I started playing about 1.5 years ago but after about 6 months of playing I decided to take a break and started playing another Cryptic game (Star Trek Online). I played STO for about a year and recently decided to come back to Neverwinter. Ever since I came back I have never seen any chats from anyone in any channel even though I know I have joined them. I recently noted that while I am in a group, I am able to see Tells and Party chats, but as soon as I leave the party I see nothing.

I also noticed that when I started playing again I could still see the chats from channels that I joined while playing STO (for example Reddit STO channel) while inside Neverwinter. I have since removed those channels.

Hope someone can help out.
  • triplekillglhftriplekillglhf Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I have the same exact issue, had it for years, I have a ticket open for suppor that is being pushed up in line to try and get it solved, if you have fixed this issue let me know.
  • rellik8821rellik8821 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Same here, chat offline have no friends etc..
  • heraldfayez#8520 heraldfayez Member Posts: 227 Arc User

Same here, chat offline have no friends etc..

when did it happen ?

edited August 2017
    maybe 10min ago
    i was in PE and it does down
  • heraldfayez#8520 heraldfayez Member Posts: 227 Arc User

maybe 10min ago
    i was in PE and it does down

i was in shoshen river when it happened and i certainly don't know the reason for it would you happen to have any idea if it's for all players or just us ? i don't understand
  • athena#9205 athena Member Posts: 575 Arc User
    Im guessing chat server crashed .. i got it too.. :(
    work now but no PM