test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Icons Gone Wild

dsn1118dsn1118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 682 Arc User
edited August 2017 in Bug Reports (PC)
I wanted to check how much zen was going nowadays and I noticed something odd. Zen icon in the exchange was moving. It slided until it reached the end of the screen. I thought it may never stop and disappear completely for a second there

Comments

• beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    Display issue with UI scaling not being at default.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • dsn1118dsn1118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 682 Arc User
    so I have to use it only in default.Thanks for the reply
  • reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    I've seen this as well after resetting the defaults. It's funny HAMSTER, it just slides off the box and out to the side of the screen lol
  • teflons7teflons7 Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    I've seen other problems with changing UI scaling. My wife adjusted it on her laptop and it started aligning the campaign task boxes wrongly next to the completion meter on the Dread Ring campaign screen. It appeared that the meter was up to the proper point to start a task, but it actually wasn't.
    Evolvent

Tre'Huggar - 70 HR
    Beefthor Battlebeard - 70 GF
    Beefer Sutherland - 70 CW
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    It also creates problems with paingiver, etc. numbers flying off the charts, and iirc AH dropdowns failing to display properly.

So unfortunately, the simplest solution is to leave the UI scaling at default or at least be prepared to reset it when you're looking at something that behaves strangely when you change the settings.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia