test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Relaxing in a Summer Chair Emote BUGS

checkmatein3checkmatein3 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 525 Arc User
Two bugs with this emote.
First, you have to type /emote relax to have it take effect. It does not appear in drop down emote list.

Second, on my metallic dragonborn, when I appear in the chair, I have no legs. All you see is my torso and then my feet sticking out where my legs should be.
LEVIATHAN--19.3k Metallic Dragonborn Guardian Fighter Swordmaster Loadouts

Guild--And the Imaginary Friends

Comments

• micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    Sorry Behe, but LOL! (lizard to big for the summer chair)

- but it is not a cheap (in tickets) emote, it should be fixed. It is disappointing.
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    I was imagining you were in a chair and swatting at bugs. that would have been awesome. but no legs. that's depressing.
  • time2011time2011 Member Posts: 125 Arc User
    doesnt sound like a bug sounds like a funny advantage you can get special treatment for having no legs as a dragonborn lol
  • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,458 Arc User
    My tiefling loses her tail while in the chair. Intended?
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    The chair is actually a mimic, eating legs and tails.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    I've escalated this as a visual bug but I know Dragonborn can have issues with graphics. There's technical terms for it but the way I understand it their size makes it so that graphics that interact with races are standardized across all other races except dragonborn.
  • vida44vida44 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 667 Arc User
    > @nitocris83 said:
    > I've escalated this as a visual bug but I know Dragonborn can have issues with graphics. There's technical terms for it but the way I understand it their size makes it so that graphics that interact with races are standardized across all other races except dragonborn.

That is called discrimination. We want Dragonborns to be equal as other races.
    Make love not graphic glitches. :blush:
  • aerthynaerthyn Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    The relax emote does appear in the drop-down list of emotes, just not in the right place! Keep scrolling down as its in amongst the emotes starting with "S" (sorry at work and can't remember the exact place).
  • cellablockcellablock Member Posts: 253 Arc User
    dragon born legs matter
    vida44 said:

> @nitocris83 said:

> I've escalated this as a visual bug but I know Dragonborn can have issues with graphics. There's technical terms for it but the way I understand it their size makes it so that graphics that interact with races are standardized across all other races except dragonborn.

That is called discrimination. We want Dragonborns to be equal as other races.

Make love not graphic glitches. :blush:

dragonborn legs matter
  • micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    We have 'pretty' lizards.
    We have 'beautiful' halflings.

It's just the next step in the evolution, now we have halfling-height-legless-lizards. Slap on it pink wedding dress and you get what Faerun never saw yet !
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Issue has been escalated. Some clipping was expected with Dragonborns but I agree that a Dragonborn's physiology would not allow them to bend their legs and torso in that manner. I'm not sure how high this will be prioritized for a fix but it's on their radar at least.