test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ticket Ball Kicking

dsn1118dsn1118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 682 Arc User
edited July 2017 in General Discussion (PC)
Has anyone tried kicking solo after reaching 300 kicks?I wonder if you can get more drops with solo kick than 5 man party? Are drops divided to 5 when you kick with party or do you get the same drops whether you kick with or without party

Comments

• clericalistclericalist Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 595 Arc User
    Did a solo kick and did not get extra drops.
  • dsn1118dsn1118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 682 Arc User

Most of the guides on the event were written last year and say to solo kick within a party (only one person kicking at a time). Everytime one member of a party gets a volley the whole party gets a volley. This means that if you get 31 volleys (this is the number you will get if you are doing everything right) and their corresponding drops then everyone in your party will too. A party of 5 should net 155 volleys per round of every member kicking one ball a piece.

I know that but volley counter doesnt matter after you hit "300".That is why I asked what would happen if I did solo kick after I hit 300.Doing solokick after hitting 300 kicks would be easier if droprates are the same whether I did with 5man party or not
  • mysteriasdrassamysteriasdrassa Member Posts: 299 Arc User
    You can "solo" kick, as in go stand in a corner by yourself and kick your ball.. but I have found that drop rates for tickets will plummet if you do that... you're much better off in a group that is solo kicking
    That's my personal findings, others may disagree and also RNG hates me soooooo... :p
  • dsn1118dsn1118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 682 Arc User

You can "solo" kick, as in go stand in a corner by yourself and kick your ball.. but I have found that drop rates for tickets will plummet if you do that... you're much better off in a group that is solo kicking

That's my personal findings, others may disagree and also RNG hates me soooooo... :p

Thanks for the reply.I was asking about this.
  • wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User

RNGeezus does not love you. He only says that to get in your pants!