test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Will there be a guildhall cap increase?

zacoria1405zacoria1405 Member Posts: 230 Arc User
I'm a leader of a guild with a guildhall at 20 and 12 (soon to be 14) structures at rank 10. I wonder if a developer or anyone in the know could let me know if there are any plans in the pipeline to increase the guildhall cap or whether I am wasting my members time in asking them to continue to gather resources which we may in fact not require.
Any information on this would be greatly appreciated as I really do not wish to waste my members time unnecessarily.

Comments

• Options
    thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    I've heard no actual chatter about this other than people speculating. I wouldn't bother until there was something mentioned in the pipeline. we generally have about a quarter years heads up before things hit on xbox. start cracking the whip then. for now I'd relax and enjoy the fruits of labor.
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    I don't believe that it will happen anytime soon. That's part of the reason they added the temporary structures, to give the rank 20 guilds something to do. Whether or not it will happen eventually? Only the devs know that at this point.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    destrowoddestrowod Member Posts: 484 Arc User
    Some of us are far from over. I rather see it not augmenting too soon. I honestly hope one day ill be able to stop running that damn influence... i can't stand those HE anymore... lol. I mean all the stuff i could complete if i didn't had to run all the stuff for the guild coffer...