test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Does this sound like it will be mod 6 version 2?

plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User
edited June 2017 in General Discussion (PC)
https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/10538713

6 x 2 is 12.
So, is mod 12 the mod 6 version 2?

"The enemies you encounter in the unexplored lands of Chult will be stronger than anything you’ve faced previously."

This also sounds like no need to do SKT farming anymore. That is a kind of good news.
*** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***

Comments

• Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    It seems likely that the mod 12 areas will have mobs above level 73, something introduced with Stronghold Marauders. That would account for a need for players to stack more Armor Pen as mob DR is tied to their level.
    Post edited by pitshade on
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    lordseth1985lordseth1985 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 319 Arc User
    man... mod6 all over again...

"We’re also making quality of life adjustments to current seals. It’s been almost a year since the introduction of relic armor; starting in Module 12 unrestored relic armor and restoration reagents will be available for purchase with seals of the protector. This will replace the now outdated elven armor. Relic weapon reagents will not be available in the store, and of course reagents that are available in the store can still be obtained via their original methods."
    Avestruz.Q.T.Seduz - Rogue, natural born assassin.
  • Options
    eoleeeolee Member Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    I sure hope that we wont have to restore relic armor to get some ADs from salvageables??? Is it a joke?
    Post edited by eolee on
  • Options
    thegurupandit#0671 thegurupandit Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    wonderful news of year " Relic weapon reagents will not be available in the store, and of course reagents that are available in the store can still be obtained via their original methods"
    >:) Life is like a train journey. Someone gets in, someone gets off and someone switches the wagon > :)
  • Options
    arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
    "We’re also making quality of life adjustments to current seals. It’s been almost a year since the introduction of relic armor; starting in Module 12 unrestored relic armor and restoration reagents will be available for purchase with seals of the protector. This will replace the now outdated elven armor. Relic weapon reagents will not be available in the store, and of course reagents that are available in the store can still be obtained via their original methods."

no need to farm fbi for the gear LOL.

@terramak will these changes on seal store be available at preview server soon?
  • Options
    rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User

6 x 2 is 12. So, is mod 12 the mod 6 version 2?

The announcement went up today and today is June 14, 2017. That has to mean something, right?

17-14=3

Half Life 3 confirmed guys!

• Options
    arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
    eolee said:

I sure hope that we wont have to restore relic armor to get some ADs from salvageables??? Is it a joke?

maybe they will add elven gear to elol/mc/vt + seal of the protector as drops in there
  • Options
    asterdahlasterdahl Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,258 Cryptic Developer
    rjc9000 said:

The announcement went up today and today is June 14, 2017. That has to mean something, right?

17-14=3

You caught me! I've actually put some obscure numerical references into item stats before.

On a more serious note, there's no an official thread on this blog in the news sections, please direct your questions and comments there, sorry for the delay! DEV BLOG: STRONGER ENEMIES, STRONGER EQUIPMENT
  • Options
    jumpingmorksjumpingmorks Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 876 Arc User
    Sounds good, at least I can stop farming FBI RNG for my chest and arms :)
  • Options
    kemnimtarkaskemnimtarkas Member Posts: 838 Arc User

6 x 2 is 12.

"The enemies you encounter in the unexplored lands of Chult will be stronger than anything you’ve faced previously."

This also sounds like no need to do SKT farming anymore. That is a kind of good news.

You'll know for sure if there is a sudden flash sale on SKT BiS gear in the Zen Market, just ahead of the next mod's release.

Really, really, really glad I did not invest umpteen hours in SKT grindfest. Only remaining value to SKT will be the boons - which will likely get easier to earn post mod 12 release.
  • Options
    hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User
    rjc9000 said:

17-14=3

The Army's birthday? Are some of the devs veterans?
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • Options
    stevedudemanstevedudeman Member Posts: 130 Arc User

6 x 2 is 12.

No...We got a new class with mod 6...
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    asterdahl said:

rjc9000 said:

17-14=3

You caught me! I've actually put some obscure numerical references into item stats before.

On a more serious note, there's no an official thread on this blog in the news sections, please direct your questions and comments there, sorry for the delay! DEV BLOG: STRONGER ENEMIES, STRONGER EQUIPMENT
    Closing this up - as instructed by @asterdahl - please direct your feedback to the above quoted thread. Thanks!
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
This discussion has been closed.